Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Kaisercraft Blog Challenge .... I love you to the moon and back!!

Today on my blog my very thirst double page that I specialy designed for the Kaisercraft Blog Challenge January 2018 For this challenge I used the P.S. I Love You collection and the Ma Cherie collection for 99%!! 



For my base I used two sheets of white cardstock, on top of that I used 3 layers of designpaper from the P.S. I Love You Collection. The pictures of my youngest daughter Chimène are tempered with some leftover from this collection. She made the pictures herself and she edited them with here Iphone.



The collectables are from the Ma Cherie Collection and is a great combination with the designpapers from the P.S. I Love You Collection.

Some snapshots from my double page......




Amazing collectables from the Ma Cherie collection, I really love the colors!!





Well I hope you like my thirst double page and I can tell you it was amazing to work on a double page and to be challenged!! Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon......

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Amazing! so beautifully